Options

NEED HELP

gaby_978gaby_978 Member Posts: 222
Ok guys here is the deal... i just got a job doing IP Services...When I went to the interview i told them exactly what i know and dont know. Anyway the company is giving me a chance even though I have no experience. They only deal with layer 3. I have been studying for the ccna for about a month now therefore I am not deep enough in the book to feel comfortable about the job.

I KNOW MOST OF YOU USE DYNAMIPS FOR SIMULATIONS... I HAVE TRIED TO GET IT AND I GUESS I AM NOT DOING IT RIGHT CAUSE I CANT GET IT AT ALL. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LINK TO WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM...

ALSO ANY ADVICE IN PREPARING MYSELF WILL BE GEATLY APPRECIATED AS I START THIS NEW POSITION ON MONDAY.....
‎"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing,
you'll never get it done"

Comments

• Options
    iprouteiproute Member Posts: 269
    gaby_978 wrote:
    Ok guys here is the deal... i just got a job doing IP Services...When I went to the interview i told them exactly what i know and dont know. Anyway the company is giving me a chance even though I have no experience. They only deal with layer 3. I have been studying for the ccna for about a month now therefore I am not deep enough in the book to feel comfortable about the job.

I KNOW MOST OF YOU USE DYNAMIPS FOR SIMULATIONS... I HAVE TRIED TO GET IT AND I GUESS I AM NOT DOING IT RIGHT CAUSE I CANT GET IT AT ALL. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LINK TO WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM...

ALSO ANY ADVICE IN PREPARING MYSELF WILL BE GEATLY APPRECIATED AS I START THIS NEW POSITION ON MONDAY.....
    Good luck. Keep your cool under hot situations. And don't forget to RTFM if you get stuck. icon_cool.gif
    CCNP Progress
    ROUTE [X] :: SWITCH [X] :: TSHOOT [X]