Options

passed 301 and 302

examseekerexamseeker Member Posts: 118
Finally passed both exams! I have been studying for awhile and things just started to 'click'. I knew I had the confidence to pass and I did! This Web site is a really great resource! icon_cool.gif

My next step is taking the CCNA -- I need to find that zone that 'clicks'. Any suggestions? I've had the chance to take the Cisco Academy classes, however, I know it will be difficult (the exams). icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll get an avatar .. as soon as possible (lol)! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    examseeker wrote:
    Finally passed both exams! I have been studying for awhile and things just started to 'click'. I knew I had the confidence to pass and I did! This Web site is a really great resource! icon_cool.gif

My next step is taking the CCNA -- I need to find that zone that 'clicks'. Any suggestions? I've had the chance to take the Cisco Academy classes, however, I know it will be difficult (the exams). icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll get an avatar .. as soon as possible (lol)! Thanks in advance!
    Congratulations! :D

Good luck on your CCNA.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with the CCNA.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    Noe84Noe84 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the A+

What book are you using for the CCNA?
    On to MCSA 2003.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    examseekerexamseeker Member Posts: 118
    I have the Sybex CCNA book, the Exam Cram 2, and a Cisco Portable Command Guide. I've been memorizing counting by 16 (for subnetting). I have a Network+ book, but I think it would be better to go straight CCNA (and cheaper). Thanks for your advice!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    blackmage439blackmage439 Member Posts: 163
    Congrats! Just in the nick of time, too!

Good luck on the CCNA. I enjoyed my time learning the material. I'll just have to re-learn it before taking the test, tho... icon_confused.gif
    "Facts are meaningless. They can be used to prove anything!"
    - Homer Simpson
  • Options
    U96dasbootU96dasboot Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Take a break and then start studying for the next! Good luck
    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Sir Winston Churchill