Options

Passed OS Today

mystic1mystic1 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Its been awhile since I've posted here but wanted to share the news! Passed the OS with a 740 score. I put off the the OS exam for over a year but decided to bite the bullet before the deadline. I did some concentrated study over the past 2 weeks and voila! here I am: A+ certified! My score wasn't as high as my hardware (839) but decent enough. Thanks go out to all the great info on this site, Mike Myers and Exam Cram2.

I'm looking forward to reading comments from others who have decided to join the "last minute" club and get the job done before June 30th.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! What is up next?
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    puertorico123puertorico123 Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mystic1 wrote:
    Its been awhile since I've posted here but wanted to share the news! Passed the OS with a 740 score. I put off the the OS exam for over a year but decided to bite the bullet before the deadline. I did some concentrated study over the past 2 weeks and voila! here I am: A+ certified! My score wasn't as high as my hardware (839) but decent enough. Thanks go out to all the great info on this site, Mike Myers and Exam Cram2.

I'm looking forward to reading comments from others who have decided to join the "last minute" club and get the job done before June 30th.

i study from mike myers, measure up and here (also a document from a web, may be scram) you found surprise in the exam?
    HOLD:
    Comptia A+
    Comptia Network+

2009 Plan:
    MCSA...75%
    CCENT....0%
    70-648..0%

2010 Plan:
    MCITP
    ORACLE
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□