Options

Passed

Alex198719Alex198719 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
In reference to : http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24573

Thanks for the answers it helped a lot. The study guides TechExams.net Gave were awesome too.

Score - 691

Comments

• Options
    eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
    Congrats on your first cert!

How was the exam?.
  • Options
    Alex198719Alex198719 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nothing like the practice tests. I had no Multipul Choice Multipul Answer Questions. I did have a 10Base2 Question regarding what topology it uses (Bus) which I knew, but didn't expect. I prepared so much for fiber related questions but only have 2-3 questions on it. I had over 8 questions that involved Netware use in a Windows enviroment. I should have studied the Netware Versions and their features more because I had to guess on a lot of them (Deduction).

I didn't know the answer to the 1st question so it was kind of nerve racking, and I forgot the forumula for the # of connections in a MESH Network for an answer so I just added up the connections needed for each, then subtracted 1 from the next. (IE 8 Nodes = 7+6+5+4+3+2+1) which made great use of the scratch paper!

Overall I'd say it was easy now that I know my answers were mostly correct and I didn't waste my $225 : ).
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Alex198719 wrote:
    Nothing like the practice tests. I had no Multipul Choice Multipul Answer Questions. I did have a 10Base2 Question regarding what topology it uses (Bus) which I knew, but didn't expect. I prepared so much for fiber related questions but only have 2-3 questions on it. I had over 8 questions that involved Netware use in a Windows enviroment. I should have studied the Netware Versions and their features more because I had to guess on a lot of them (Deduction).

I didn't know the answer to the 1st question so it was kind of nerve racking, and I forgot the forumula for the # of connections in a MESH Network for an answer so I just added up the connections needed for each, then subtracted 1 from the next. (IE 8 Nodes = 7+6+5+4+3+2+1) which made great use of the scratch paper!

Overall I'd say it was easy now that I know my answers were mostly correct and I didn't waste my $225 : ).

looks like your study habits are just fine after all. congrats on the pass!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! :D Dare I say, what is next?
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    denko777denko777 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□