Options

passed both exams right on time

pindejo1pindejo1 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
just passed both exams right on time before it retires!!! thanks to this site for the practice exams and tech notes..

i have a question though about the Microsoft certifications on server 2003 is it about to retire? coz i just saw server 2008 on bill gates site don't know what to take next after this and they added a whole new set of certifications which added to the confusion!!.

should i take the 2003 certifications or just wait for the 2008? any suggestion would help thanks again guys! :D

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the double pass! :)
    The W2K3 exams will be around and relevant for some time yet. The W2K series is nearing retirement, as are the upgrade exams from W2K to W2K3.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats for both passes :D:D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! :D You were brave taking both!
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well done, Congratulations!! :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    desiitdesiit Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good man u passed :D
    NO certification, staring for A+