Options

Do Agencies will cover my trip expense for Interview?

huddahudda Member Posts: 101
Hi everyone I just wanted to icon_rolleyes.gif , the place where I will be interviewed in two days it is an hr. drive from where I live, is it wired if I ask transportation cover or give or collect the recite if I use transportation or should I silent pleas help.

Comments

• Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You could always ask, but honestly an hour isn't very far. After the interview take a stroll and go eat somewhere, make the most of it while your out there. I used to drive an hour and thirty minutes to work, one way, every day for over a year. It was also a $10/hr job.

KG
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't even ask. It will seem petty. An hour is no big deal.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Is the agency a recruiter that is trying to get you a job where you will work directly for the employer? Or is at a staffing agency where the company will pay the agency and then the agency pays you? If it is a recruiter, I wouldn't ask. If it is a staffing agency, I would definetly ask.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mostly, they don't. Remember, you need the job. If you get the job, then you still need a car to get there.
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    huddahudda Member Posts: 101
    yah that is what I was thinking, I will not ask good luck to me it is tomorrow. I will update you

Hudda