Options

Help to pass Security+

javichujavichu Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I'm spanish and I need help to pass the exam. I'm studying the Security+ Certification Trainning Kit (Microsoft Press) and I don't know if this is sufficient.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I recommend the Syngress book for the Security+ exam along with the technotes from http://www.techexams.net/co_securityplus.shtml

Good Luck!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    michael_knightmichael_knight Member Posts: 136
    Not to sound dumb, but see if you can get the book in spanish and take the test in spanish...it may be easier for you.
  • Options
    javichujavichu Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have already tried it but I have not seen any book in Spanish and I believe that the exam is in English and German.
  • Options
    CyberCelineCyberCeline Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    the question is: did you've passed other certifications? when yes, in which language did you pass? then I would go for that (if it's form comptia available)

I can talk about myself: my main language is swiss-german, there are a lot of exams available in german I could go for it, but for me i prefer english... I believe that it is better for my career icon_wink.gif

I recommend the Security+ Studie Guide form SYBEX, the technotes form that great site here and when you need a "security-starter" or warmup: Computer Security Basics from o'reilly

happy learing... icon_wink.gif
    Apple ACSP 10.5, Apple ACHDS v10.4, Apple ACTC v10.4, CWNP Wireless#, CompTIA Security+, CISSP Associate of (ISC)2
  • Options
    michael_knightmichael_knight Member Posts: 136
    Why don't you give these two branches of comptia a call and ask for suggestions

CompTIA Latin America
    1815 S. Meyers Road
    Suite 300
    Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
    USA
    Tel: +1 630.678.8355
    Fax: +1 630.678.8384
    E-mail: panthony@comptia.org

CompTIA Brazil (Public Policy Office)
    Galan E Associates
    WTC World Trade Center, Avenida das NacoES
    Unidas, 12551 9/17th Floor