Options

passed yesterday

tonermonkeytonermonkey Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I Passed on my second try yesterday with a score of 720. Not as a good as I would have liked, but a pass is a pass. I did not want to have to take this one again, and I was burned out on studying for it. To top it off my test froze twice, once around halfway through and then again when I finished. Luckily they were able to get it back up both times. Half of the questions must have been on DNS, the first time it seemed like I got a ton of routing and network security questions. I had three sims, a couple drag and drops, one where you have to put the steps in order (forgot the term for those), and the rest multiple choice of course.

Comments

• Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!!!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm doing 70-270 next and then I'll be MCSA. I'm so happy to get to study some different objectives. I wonder how much of 70-291 overlaps with 70-293 though as I'll have to take that at some point if I want MCSE.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks! I'm doing 70-270 next and then I'll be MCSA. I'm so happy to get to study some different objectives. I wonder how much of 70-291 overlaps with 70-293 though as I'll have to take that at some point if I want MCSE.

270 shouldnt be too much trouble for you. Although I havent taken 290 yet, it apparently overlaps with it. As long as you dont take it lightly, youll be a MCSA before you you know

off topic, but I see youre an Angels fan? Did you see that LASER vladdy threw from right field to end the game yesterday? The tag was questionable though icon_wink.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    Oh yea, that throw was a bullet. Exciting end to the game. I was recording it on my DVR so I had to go back and watch it a couple times. At first it looked to me like the tag got him, but after seeing the replay from the other angle it looks like he may have been safe. Still, you have to give Napoli props for taking that hit.