Options

Network + passed !!!!!

lymerlymer Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
:D:D:D:D:D

Passed today ! (barely) 568

Still happy was cramming for the last tow days !

Where next ???? Think maybe server+ any advise etc appreciated..

Lymer :D

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass, your next step really depends on which path you wish to go down, i am going for ccna next. :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing. Any suggestions for those of use who have not taken the test yet?
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats! good luck with server+....I had trouble finding new material for that exam when I thought about taking it
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congrats Lymer!

What sort of goals do you have for yourself? What type of career path are you following? Knowing these answers will help you decide the best exam to schedule next.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
  • Options
    Thanks for the congrats guys.

My advice for users who have not taken exam yet:
    I was surpirsed in the exam about the amount of stuff that wasnt asked - i spent along time learning very specific things but found that alot of the questions were scenario based and almost common sense answers.

Yeah thinking of Server+ or maybe CCNA - I have hear CCNA is extremely difficult though so havnt decided. decisions decisions decisions
  • Options
    PS the tech notes on this site are very useful - thanks for those, a great resource.

:D
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    my congrats to you!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    REID8968REID8968 Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING YOUR CERT! I AM STUDYING FOR MINE. ANY ADVISE OR POINTERS? HOW MANY QUESTIONS DID YOU GET ON INSTALLING OPERATING SYSTEMS?
  • Options
    fuegofuego Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    I passed Network exam in 2005, and in this month on 29, I challenge to pass Security+.
    Today, I found this nice website :D
  • Options
    eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
    REID8968 wrote:
    CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING YOUR CERT! I AM STUDYING FOR MINE. ANY ADVISE OR POINTERS? HOW MANY QUESTIONS DID YOU GET ON INSTALLING OPERATING SYSTEMS?

I got nothing about installing OS but several of diferent Server OS, mine was windows server based with several novell questions, i was surprise because i didn't have any MAC OS X or Unix questions, several wireless questions too, antennas and WAP, i got a little of everything.

Hope this help. icon_wink.gif