Options

Pearson VUE are not doing Microsoft Exams anymore

13»

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    Anyone think Microsoft dropped PearsonVue because Cisco had dropped Prometric or vice versa?
    Microsoft does whatever it thinks is necessary to increase its revenue and shareholder value. If playing tit-for-tat doesn't look like it'll improve the bottom line then MS won't do it.
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    90mins to drive 30miles? I can beat you on my bike!

I myself prefer Vue, as I can book the test for just about any day and any time, I have never had a problem finding the time I want. There are 2 prometrics in town, and they both have about a month's waiting before you can get the time/day you want. Although prometric did feed me while I waited :D
  • Options
    IllusionkingIllusionking Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Same here, I've had nothing but good experiences with PearsonVue....

I think I'm going to just buy the vouchers tomorrow and hope to crank 4 or 5 tests before the December 31st deadline.

Anyone else doing the same?
    MCP/MCSA/MCSE
    Done: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70,293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299,
    A.S. Electronic Engineering
    A.S. CIS
    A.S. Social/Behavioral Sciences
    Studying
    CCNA
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Same here, I've had nothing but good experiences with PearsonVue....

I think I'm going to just buy the vouchers tomorrow and hope to crank 4 or 5 tests before the December 31st deadline.

Anyone else doing the same?

Yes! ;)

4 booked :o
  • Options
    IllusionkingIllusionking Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, I called Pearson so use the vouchers that I had (one 20% and one 15%) They accepted both, but I had to schedule the 20% for today....soooo like it or not, I'm going to give 70-290 a go. I was hoping to do this next month, but I think having worked with 2k3 for as long as I have and the studies I've done for the last 3 weeks I may have a decent shot at it. We shall see. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
    MCP/MCSA/MCSE
    Done: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70,293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299,
    A.S. Electronic Engineering
    A.S. CIS
    A.S. Social/Behavioral Sciences
    Studying
    CCNA