Passed

renilcerymrenilcerym Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the exam today and passed. Wasn't very happy with my score but I'm glad I got it over with and can move on. I will be studying for Security+ next and then start working on MCSE.

There were quite a bit of Novell/Netware questions and scenario questions, there were a few command utility questions and protocol questions and I think I only got 2 OSI questions. I had a handful of Window server questions and Unix questions but I didn't have a single OSX question. All I can really suggest is get some experience and know the objectives. I used the sybex book, ExamForce Cram Master cd, the technotes and practice exams from this site and the practice exam and technotes from www.mcmcse.com.

Special thanks to those who have helped me out here on forums and all the information on this site.

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Very cool, congratulations on the pass. Good luck on the Security+, a lot of the things you learned while studying for Network+ will be very helpful on this exam.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on passing the Network Plus test and Good luck on the Security Plus Test
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
  • denko777denko777 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□