Options

Taking the 70-290 on wednesday

KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys;

I'll be taking the server on wednesday, been doing alot of reading and practice and reading. I am prepared, i'm actually going for the Full Score. It's almost two years since I did any MCP exams. Feeling abit nervous and so for the next two days I'm really doing as much as I can to study and relax. I know the Lord's got my back so I will let you know the score on wednesday. Thanks again. :)

Also I saw the post this morning pertaining to pearsonvue this morning dat is kinda sad because here in the Bahamas there are no Prometric centers only pearsonvue. So travel to the US will be the way to take Microsoft exams for a while. icon_sad.gif

Peace!!
Kejanard
www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Kejanard wrote:
    Also I saw the post this morning pertaining to pearsonvue this morning dat is kinda sad because here in the Bahamas there are no Prometric centers only pearsonvue. So travel to the US will be the way to take Microsoft exams for a while. icon_sad.gif

Good luck!

You should really post what I quoted on this blog:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/

According to Trikah, the Microsoft executives who made the decision regarding Prometric only are reading the blog entries at her blog regarding this whole issue. It seems like everyone is pretty upset about the Prometric-only decision.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    royal wrote:
    Kejanard wrote:

Good luck!

You should really post what I quoted on this blog:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/

According to Trikah, the Microsoft executives who made the decision regarding Prometric only are reading the blog entries at her blog regarding this whole issue. It seems like everyone is pretty upset about the Prometric-only decision.
    First of all, good luck with your exam! I am sure you will do fine!

Secondly, I agree. The decision regarding PearsonVUE really does suck. There are less Prometric testing centers than PearsonVUE. I hope Microsoft will reconsider and PearsonVUE works things out.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck with your exam.

I agree with the others. If Microsoft's decision to drop Vue is going to affect you, make sure to post on Trika's blog and/or email the MCP group.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157