WSUS

kbrown6915kbrown6915 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am thinking about taking the test next week. Which version of WSUS should I study?

Thanks

Comments

  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,353
    Version 2.0
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • kbrown6915kbrown6915 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know where I can download the 2.0 file? All I can find is 3.0.

    Thanks
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,347
    uh...isn't there only 2.0 so far? If you google WSUS download it takes you to the page with 2.0.
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 671
    Nope, 3.0 is the latest and greatest.

    Check this out to download 2.0: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/wsus/bb466206.aspx
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • joedubbjoedubb Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My apologies. I did not know I was violating any website policies.

    - Joe C.
  • SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    your post above violates the NDA

    I think everyone here would appreciate you removing it


    if it is ok I will answer the question vis private messages
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,353
    Smallguy wrote:
    your post above violates the NDA

    I think everyone here would appreciate you removing it


    if it is ok I will answer the question vis private messages

    So it's ok to violate the NDA in private and not public?
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    royal wrote:
    Smallguy wrote:
    your post above violates the NDA

    I think everyone here would appreciate you removing it


    if it is ok I will answer the question vis private messages

    So it's ok to violate the NDA in private and not public?

    I thought about it after I posted it and asked some of the staff about it

    in hind sight it is not okay to violate the NDA whether it is private or open board

    as much as I'm' sure we all want to know answers to questions we might have missed I guess it isn't possible
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Smallguy wrote:
    as much as I'm' sure we all want to know answers to questions we might have missed I guess it isn't possible

    With a little research it is possible. Also, if the poster had asked about the topic of the question in a way that didn't reveal it was a test question he might find what he should have slected as the correct answer.

    The thing of it is this, he already saw the question and now he can be ready the next time if something similar comes up, but he shouldn't be disclosing that information to the rest of us.

    Anyway, glad to see he removed once he was aware of the forum rules. That was very considerate and saved me the trouble. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
Sign In or Register to comment.