Passed 70-290

KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys;

Didn't score the 1000 but I passed with 771 its my lowest MCP score ever and will be the lowest forever. I'm very happy I passed the Lord was with me, went into the exam with an headache.

Next thing for me is to SLAY the Beast month end and become MCSA.

Peace!!
Kejanard
www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle

Comments

• kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Dude!!..Now seeing that we have no prometric where we live gatta get umm now its cheap.....

Time to slay the beast...locally..lol
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats friend! icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck with 70-291. Just curious, but when you say by month's end, do you mean you plan on passing it 2 weeks from now? icon_eek.gif
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • tonydotigrtonydotigr Member Posts: 129
    Congrats!

Just curious, how long did you study and did you have prior Windows 2003 experience?
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats. Good luck on the next one.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yup.. I mean in the next two weeks I will be slaying the beast. O ya I have prior knowledge of server 2003. Actually I was planning on taking it last January; but decided to lay low for awhile, as I was doing some web design.
    Kejanard
    www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle
  • KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I studied for about the last two weeks day and night using MS Press, actually my second time reading that book. Have a lab at work and also used some CBTs. My eyes are actually still burning. LOL Taking a break tonight, will be starting the 70-291 track tomorrow...

Peace!
    Kejanard
    www.kejanard.net

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ah I see. I wasn't doubting you or anything. I was merely curious if you were going to just now start studying for 70-291 since you just passed 70-290 and pass it in 2 weeks. But the 2 weeks make more sense with prior experience as well as a continuation of study. Again, good luck!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • qnetqnet Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I see you do some freelance work on your own; that's cool. I'm reading the MS Press book now and I think it is a really good book.