Thursday is D-Day :p *****UPDATE - PASSED!!!*****

Got this bad boy booked for this thursday pretty sure I have the majority of it under control at the moment.... Just fine tuning my knowledge of Clustering and PKI's now.............

About to start my pre-exam ritual of 1 prac exam a day in conjunction with reviewing my notes........

Any last minute reminders???

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP

Comments

• APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Little over 2 hours before I head for this......Confident but not over confident.... Well I don't think so anyways.....

Will speak to you guys after the exam :D

• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    good luck
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck, let us know how it goes :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So..... How'd it go? icon_confused.gif: icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
    Well that wasn't as easy as my score suggests..............

940!!!

Took the full allocated exam time... think I had about 5 mins left to spare............ Hammered me on Security Policies,IPSec,PKI's and NLB Clustering........ Wasn't too much on normal server clusters they seem to be pushing NLB alot though......

4 sims all GPO related

Quite a few design questions as well in terms of where to place servers in the Perimeter\Trusted\Untrusted zones........

I was surprised to have only about 3 - 4 questions on RRAS.... Which I can say I got full marks for..... icon_lol.gif

Studied with Syngress book and anything I felt was my weak areas I went through again in the MSPress book which I must say isn't as dry as most people make it out to be..... Maybe I'm just use to reading MSPress books........... Then used transcenders to prep for the exam.... (I must give a shout out to transcenders as there was a question in the exam today that I wouldn't have been able to figure out if I didn't use transcenders as it wasn't covered in the syngress or mspress books.....Thank god for explanation mode in transcenders!!!!! Allowed me to understand the concept and why the answer was that specific answer and not what I originally chose...... which is what preparation material is suppose to do!!!!!)

3 more exams till MCSE!!!! I'm actually going to put pursing my MCSE on the back burner for a while as I've been promoted to Junior Network Engineer at work and I really need to get my CCNA under control so thats going to be my primary focus for the next few months....... Anyone got some cheap routers they want to sell me.....oh and that they want to ship to Perth, Australia??? :P

In saying that I'm pretty keen to get stuck into 70-294 as well..... Who said you can't study for more than one exam???? icon_wink.gif

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on CCNA/294! icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Cheers guys..... Forgot to add in that these forums have been a great help in terms of support and encouragement :D

Here's to many more techexams.net filled years!!!!! :P

• jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good score
    get back to studying!!!
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • shamrocker98shamrocker98 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jkstech wrote: