Options

So...I'm back.

markzabmarkzab Member Posts: 619
Haven't been around for about 2 months now. Some really bad things happened in my life and I had to drop everything. I'm upset about it too because I had just finished putting my lab together and was on the final preparation stages in regards to studying for my NA. Things have gotten back in order over the past week and I think I'm ready to get back on track in regards to studying.

In any case the reason for my post is to find out wether or not the NA changed. I remember is was going through an overhaul in June I think? Is my core study guide (Lammle 5th) now outdated from the change? Or can I just pick back up where I left off a couple months ago?

Thanks for the help. It's good to be back. Being on these boards really motivated me before and I hope they can get my spirits up again.
"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky

Comments

• Options
    borumasborumas Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Glad things are getting back on track for you, studying your book should be ok as long as you plan to tackle the test before November, as that is when the current test will expire.
  • Options
    borumas wrote:
    Glad things are getting back on track for you, studying your book should be ok as long as you plan to tackle the test before November, as that is when the current test will expire.

They pushed it back AGAIN? icon_eek.gif

Well that's the first bit of good news I've heard in a long time. :)

I just checked my PC to see if I still had my 57 pages of notes that I typed out to shorten the 5th edition book. Some of you might remember this thing from the study tips thread. All the copies I had on my PC only had 7 of the 11 chapters saved. I was pissed but luckily found hard copy I printed out to read in bed. Gotta be extra careful with this thing now cause it's the only full copy. My holy grail. Must keep away from the dog. icon_lol.gif
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky
  • Options
    CucumberCucumber Member Posts: 192
    welcome back dude
    are you taking the new exam after november?
    I hate pandas
  • Options
    Cucumber wrote:
    welcome back dude
    are you taking the new exam after november?

Nah, scheduled my test for July 31st. I wanna smash this thing already and move on. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    AMEN TO THAT!
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sounds like a plan! Welcome back an go get em..... icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I hope things are going better for you than they were. You've still got plenty of time to do the 640-801 CCNA exam, since that's set to expire on the November deadline. I think the confusion came from the 640-861 CCDA exam, which expired Friday the 13th, and got replaced with 640-863. I'm sure you can get the CCNA knocked out sooner than later, and we'll be seeing your posts move from the CCNA forum to the CCNP in no time. Good to have you back, buddy.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    Thanks SH. Nice to see you're still around. :)