pass today

khooncheekhoonchee Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello,

yohoo..I am a MCP now... :D

ok, how can I login to MCP website to check the resources ? How can I get the login ID ?

thanks,
Regards,

Andy

There can be no triumph without loss,No victory without suffering,No freedom without sacrifice

Comments

• GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Congrats on your pass. icon_cool.gif

Anywhere from a few days to a few weeks Microsoft will send you an MCP kit - it should contain your MCP certificate and provide you with a Microsoft ID number. Once you have that number you can create your login ID on Microsoft's website.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations on the pass!

I checked out the process. To get into the MCP Professional site, you first have to have a NET Passport account set up--easy to do. Then you set up your logon to the MCP site through the NET Passport account. Besides a little personal info, it requires a VendorRegistration ID which must be your VUE or Prometric number from your exam report.

Best of luck.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • khooncheekhoonchee Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks,

i went to the site..yeah..there they ask for the vendor registration number..etc while I try to setup a .net passport...what was that actually..

I try to key in my information , but it seems that the information is not accepted..how can i verify my exact details ?

or maybe i should wait until the mcp kit arive ? :D
    Regards,

Andy

There can be no triumph without loss,No victory without suffering,No freedom without sacrifice
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I you got the NET passport set up--all it needs is to enter your e-mail address and then enter and verify a password--maybe you already got that.

Since you just passed today, wait a day or two and then try to get back into the MCP site. MS probably doesn't have your test results available yet on the MCP site.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • quantumfluxquantumflux Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations on a job well done :)