Passed 872 !

stiltsonstiltson Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed yesterday with 872 ! A great relief, but also a surprise as I thought I'd lost it about 10 questions in. The exam wasn't as difficult as I feared it might be, but I ve been studying for the past 6 months for it so I think I was as prepared as I could be.
Just need to decide where to go from here !

This forum has been a great help with loads of helpful material and posts. Thanks to everyone and best of luck with up and coming exams ! :D

Comments

• shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats and good luck! :D
  • LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • markzabmarkzab Member Posts: 619
    BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    stiltson wrote:
    Passed yesterday with 872 ! A great relief, but also a surprise as I thought I'd lost it about 10 questions in. The exam wasn't as difficult as I feared it might be, but I ve been studying for the past 6 months for it so I think I was as prepared as I could be.
    Just need to decide where to go from here !

This forum has been a great help with loads of helpful material and posts. Thanks to everyone and best of luck with up and coming exams ! :D

Way to go!! Did you have a lab or simulator?
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • puisukonpuisukon Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations ! :o
    pui T.people
  • ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! The hard work paid off. icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

Thanks guys .
    Think I was let off lightly though-only one lab came up and it happend to be in one of my stronger areas . Finished the exam with 30 minutes left, so couldn't believe my luck !
  • wait2dominatewait2dominate Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job man! Was it the 801 or the INCD test?
    Brake lights are a sign your car doesn't handle well enough.

CCNP or MCSE is next to come.
  • stiltsonstiltson Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, it was the 801. For some reason I thought you only got 70 minutes for the final exam, so it gave me a boost when the clock started counting down from 90 minutes !
  • SVSV Member Posts: 166
    Congratulations
    Life is a journey...
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops