Options

CCNA Skills Summary

merlin73merlin73 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all

Wanting to write up CV with my skills gained from learning and hopefully passing my CCNA. I need about 8-10 bullet points to summarise the CCNA and what i can offer an employer.

IT expertise
WAN/LAN administration
Network troubleshooting etc etc etc

I have no other expertise to offer as this will be my first role in an IT company so it has to sound professional.

Thanks guys

Kind regards in advance

Comments

• Options
    LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Look at th exam blueprint and then you will have a better idea of what you will gain from the exam.... best way to butter up a CV is after actually passing the exam you will have the knowledge in hand to write it all in the resume.
  • Options
    merlin73merlin73 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    im only a month away from taking the exam and ive already done CNAP but i struggle summing up course content into key components to put on the CV, im rubbis at it lol.
  • Options
    wait2dominatewait2dominate Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Few more things you could bullet on there would be
    *Ability to apply Variable Length Subnet Mask(VSLM) to conserve IP addresses among a XXXX level network. Insert level of network there (high, small, medium sized)

Maybe something about VLANs?

I don't have my resume on me, but I have plenty of things on there that beef up what the CCNA is. I'll find it when I get home and post more.
    Brake lights are a sign your car doesn't handle well enough.

CCNP or MCSE is next to come.