Help me out y'all

ejhookerejhooker Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
(i can't type fast)
i just finished doing my a+ core lessons. i wanna take the core exam but feel a little discouraged. any pac where i can get some really good FREE exam preps?

Comments

• bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    these links are approved by this website: http://www.techexams.net/colinks.shtml

do not rely too much on some of the practise tests in websearches. i found that a lot of the websites out there base study material and practise exams on objectives prior to the change in spring 2001.

what did you think of our practise questions?
    A+ Moderator
  • ejhookerejhooker Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    the practice questions were really good. i did really terrible on the first test. Are those the types of questions i should expect on the a+ core exam.

on a differnt note should i take both exams at the same time or separate?

also i read that you can take in a scratch sheet how does that work?
  • penniwelpenniwel Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the Core Hardware exam 2 days ago.
    They requested 2 IDs and handed me 2 pencils and some sheets of blank paper.

I have no advice on taking both tests at the same time.....I certainly could not have done it.

(I passed and never used the pencils or paper)

:D
  • PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    I'm sort of crazy but I took them both on the same day a long time ago - use the time you have wisely. There are some things that you simply memorize for these CompTIA exams and it helps if you can create some sort of chart to help create a visual. Before you begin your exam try to recreate that chart on the blank pages you'll be given. This way you will have something to refer to when the pressure of the exam is upon you. There is a lot of information, so if it overwhelms you, take it one piece at a time. Go over the objectives until you understand and can explain them to someone else then you will be more than ready to take the test icon_wink.gif
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K