Taking 70-291 on next Monday...

KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Plan on slaying the beast next monday, any tips I've been preparing using MS Press and CBTs.
Thanks...

Peace!!
Kejanard
www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle

Comments

• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    good luck
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Yisrael48Yisrael48 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well i am planning to take the test myself around 3 august, so i cant give
    you advice but because its 'free of charge' ill do it anyway. The most important
    thing is DNS review that also in relation with Wins and DHCP. RRasssssss also.
    Dont forget there are some 290 questions also on that exam the 'Performance monitor'
    kinda's. What i am doing for the really last few days before i take the exam.
    Study a lot of exam questions for example the Transcenders, read carefully the
    explanations.

The last advice at the time you take the exam. Ask a pencel + paper or whatever they
    provide you with. Write down everything from TCP/IP stuf like below the etc etc

128 64 32 16 8 4 2 1

1 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 = 152

11111110 = 254
    11111100 = 252
    11111000 = 248 etc etc

There is time for that befor you start the exam. Dont think i want to pass ooo i want tot pass
    just gamble to get a 1000/1000 score.

Hmm WSUS Ipsec l2pt dont forget about that either
    It's the thought that counts
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    make sure you are comfortable with EVERYTHING on the exam objective list, as it can all be tested on, anything you feel not %100 about make sure to review it before you go in and sit the test

good luck :D
    get back to studying!!!