Options

interview

babyxxxbabyxxx Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I have interview on Thursday for IT Support Technician position with a 5 star Hotel any advice will appreciate!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    The Prize Is LobsterThe Prize Is Lobster Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    if they ask if you know about a specific application or what not, and you dont, be honest about that.

be modest but confident in your ability. Dont walk in like you own the place, but walk in to it with the attitude that you would be a good fit and they would be at a loss not to hire you.

Highlight what would make you a good fit. Go beyond just simply the scope of IT related stuff and your general knowledge and point out things like work ethic and the like.

Also, do a bit of research on the company. Learn about it. Understand it in some sense. Interviewers like it when you have a background knowledge on your potential place of employment.
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mostly you will dealing with client and staff support. If I'm the director, then I want someone to understand the important of customer service, basic hotel operation, diversity of cutlure and technology around the world. The most important is your WLAN skill and knowledge on system security.

U know that you will be dealing with hotel stuff and admin. Plus hotel visitor that from different countries. A good communication skill is needed.

What is the job? Role?
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn