The Beast got away...

KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys the beast got away from me today... Haven't given up, will challenge him soon...

Peace!
Kejanard
www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle

Comments

• nickmak86nickmak86 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's the spirit! Go and get it!

You'll make it for sure the next time. :D
  • kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Look at your weak areas and capitilize. But I'm sure you already know all of that.
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Good luck for next time :D

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • Yisrael48Yisrael48 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well to bad but i know you will get im the second time try to learn for getting a high score and not ' need to pass need to pass' Make sure that when you kill that beast that it wont stand up again ever!!!!!

By the way i visited your website and i have to say its a very decent one nice also to see some pictures from you (wife ?!?!?! or will i get spanked now and is it ur sister?????)

cheers and if you can give us some more info without violating the NDA and get kicked from this forum we will be all more than happy.

cheers

Y
    It's the thought that counts