Options

I want to take 70-215 help me

after taking my 70-210 last march 5, i decided not to take 215 since there is already 290 but after my training, i dont think that it is possible that i can pass my 290 since there is no enough reading materials on this one...

now i decided to take up my 215, this coming january...can you tell me if microsoft revised the exam or is it the same as it was before

Comments

• Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Here's a link you'll want to bookmark for future reference should you decide to take more Microsoft exams:

MCSE Requirements

Specifically for the 215 Exam:

Skills Being Measured
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    i already scheduled my exam this coming february 14....

is my 1 moth review sufficient enough......i already pass the 210 last april 2003 then i stop reviewing for something else, and now i am pursuing my second exam

Is mike myers passport a good cram?
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    I suggest you look at your notes from the 210, as you will find a fair amount of overlap between the 210 and the 215 exams. I liked the MS Press Training kits for preparing, personally. I've heard the Passport series is a bit brief, however, which book is going to be best for you will also depend on how much hands on experience with the OS you have. If you haven't already, I highly recommend you get your hands on an eval copy of the Server OS and load it on a machine and play around with it.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    fredd13fredd13 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I did the instructor lead course and found that this was better.
    I am having a lot of trouble revising on my own....

I am using the MS Press book...

Freddie icon_redface.gif
    Gained Foundation Degree in Computer Network Management