Options

Passed 601 and 602

eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
Hi Guys,

Passed the 601 and 602 today, 602 full of costumer service questions. Also, my score report said A+ 2007 Edition, is this a new version or is the 2006 version?.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    elegua wrote:
    Hi Guys,

Passed the 601 and 602 today, 602 full of costumer service questions. Also, my score report said A+ 2007 Edition, is this a new version or is the 2006 version?.

First congrats!

Second, the 'year' only reflects the year in which you passed your exam...has nothing to do with the objectives. We've had this discussion in the NET+ section, but for all it matters...you have successfully passed the A+ with the current objectives...congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! What is next on the agenda?
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    KruncherKruncher Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Feels good to accomplish something like this doesn't it? So, what's next?
  • Options
    eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
    Hi Guys,

Thanks. When i passed Network+ i was thinking in CWNA / CWSP after A+, but Cisco changed my route, in november CCNA will be updated and i want to do CCNA before that, i have a very nice rack ready for CCNA and many material for both (CBT Nuggets, Books) so, the think i'm not sure because i like router and switches but also i'm very interested in Wireless and security, i'm not want to work as a tech support, i want to be a network Admin and i think the way is CCNA/CCSP CWNA/CWSP or MCSE Security.

Thanks guys. icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif