Options

CCNA....no of semisters

*StarFire*StarFire Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
How many semisters are there in CCNA?Is it necessary to pass

all sems to get the CCNA certificate?How much salary(approx) one can ewxpect after doing

CCNA(after graduation)?
Distractions all along the way.....perhaps will end up breaking everything

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    You don't have to take any semesters to get CCNA. All you have to do is pass the exam. Just getting a CCNA isn't going to get you any money. You need experience to get money$$$$$$
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CCNA salary will vary depending on region and years of experience. I find the average here in New Jersey for people fresh out of class with a CCNA is 40-50k a year, and 50-70 after having 2-3 years of experience. It's important to note that most people will go on to additional certifications after CCNA to increase their earning potental.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    oliverwoliverw Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    And in the north of the UK some ccna jobs are like 14k with and mcse as well lol icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    oliverw wrote:
    And in the north of the UK some ccna jobs are like 14k with and mcse as well lol icon_wink.gif

Is that in USD or Pounds? A pound = 2 US dollars so 14k = 28k USD which is a little better icon_wink.gif
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    njcowboynjcowboy Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dtlokee wrote:
    CCNA salary will vary depending on region and years of experience. I find the average here in New Jersey for people fresh out of class with a CCNA is 40-50k a year, and 50-70 after having 2-3 years of experience. It's important to note that most people will go on to additional certifications after CCNA to increase their earning potental.

Where in NJ are you located?
    I am in the deep southern part where there are no real tech jobs.
    I have one of the few. 50-70 sounds like the middle part of NJ, close to NY, I would think it might go higher.