Options

70-290 Sim Questions

kswing007kswing007 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Currently studying for 70-290. Wondering:
1) How many Sim questions come on the exam?
2) Since I don't have access to Server software, can anyone recommend some good online sims?

Thanks Guys[/b]

Comments

• Options
    kyrikazekyrikaze Member Posts: 111
    Hi,

I passed this one the last week, I had 6 sim.
    But I study using a Virtual PC with an Server 2003 limited in time, so I can't recommend a sotware.
    Why don"t you install a Virtual PC, Server or VM Ware Workstation with a trial version of Windows Server 2003 ?

For Information, I get my trial Version when I was Learning course in Learning Center.
  • Options
    Vogon PoetVogon Poet Member Posts: 291
    You will need to get your hands on a trial version of 2003.
    There are usually 4-6 sims and you should be comfortable finding your way around the 2003 environment.
    No matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid enough.
  • Options
    jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I used Testout and passed today Testout gives you simulation samples. It's always to get the beta which you can download off Microsoft, goodluck :)
  • Options
    Hello Kyrikaze what kind of MCTS do you have?
  • Options
    Hi Jbaello,

I have earn the MCTS Vista Configuration when I passed the 71-621 who gave me two credentials:

MCTIP ETS and MCTS

Have a look here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/transcripts

Transcript ID 734321

Access Code netwizard
  • Options
    That is awesome 2 birds in 1 shot! I saw your transcript, so are you going to work on 70-291? I will be starting next week :)
  • Options
    I would like to configure a URL for people to see my transcript, hmmm. what to do what to do...
  • Options
    So in order to share your transcript log into your account here:

https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx

Next after your login, go to the left menu named view my ans select Transcripts sharing code and follow simply the indications. icon_cool.gif

No, i'am not working on the Beast (70-291), I'am actually on the 70-284 (exchange) and next I'll prepare the 70-291.
    I hope i'll be able soon to take and to pass next the 293,294,298 to be MCSE.
  • Options
    nahnah Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i took mine last friday and got a 942/1000

Im sure i had more than 6 sims. Found them all enjoyable though. nothing in the sim questions tried to trick you i thought unlike the other questions
  • Options
    kswing007kswing007 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Alot for the response and advice guys.