Options

Stupid Question about Training Kit

wannanetwannanet Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
OK, this is a pretty stupid question, but ask it I will!

Regarding the MS Press books entitled the "Training Kit," what exactly is the difference between the hardcover editions and the softcover editions? I purchased the pack of four volumes in the softcover edition (contains the 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294 volumes), but I noticed now that there are hardcover versions of what looks to be the same books. Do the hardcover books come with more interesting stuff on the cd that comes with the book?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    osiris69osiris69 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    wannanet wrote:
    OK, this is a pretty stupid question, but ask it I will!

Regarding the MS Press books entitled the "Training Kit," what exactly is the difference between the hardcover editions and the softcover editions? I purchased the pack of four volumes in the softcover edition (contains the 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294 volumes), but I noticed now that there are hardcover versions of what looks to be the same books. Do the hardcover books come with more interesting stuff on the cd that comes with the book?

Thanks!

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif The Hardcover Books Have Hard Covers -Like Library Books

The Softcover Books are exactly the same without Hard Covers-Like Paperbacks.

and I believe you will find the CDs are identical (soft ones would not be practical) icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif