Options

Please help me (Not sure if I'm ready for the real exam)

jaywhitejaywhite Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

I been studying for the Network+ exam for about 5 months, i went through all the tech notes here and took all the practice exams and pass them all, i purchased the transender exam and took the 3 exam and scored 85%, 92% and 95% on the first try. I seem to know most of the inforamtion but my question is there anything else I should do before I take the real exam and is the transender exam a good measure of the real exam questions.

Thanks
Jay

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    If you read and understand the information in the TechNotes, and score that high on the Transcenders, you should be good to go.

Good luck!
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Luck!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Good luck! I know you will do fine after reading the technotes and practicing more with Transcender.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    ksimpsonksimpson Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey,

I'm not fimilar with Transcender but I would recommend downloading the practice demo at PrepLogic.com. I hear a lot about sceniaro questions getting the best of people. I would atleast try it as its a different source. It has 84 questions and about 90 % of them are scenairo questions. But like matradley and the others said, if you been throught the TechNotes and you understand what you've read, you'll be fine!!! (i know weird sentence lol )

Now just book you're date. Thats what I had to do. I took my 1st one cert exam.

GoodLuck!! :D
    <b> DEGREE & CERTIFICATIONS </b>

B.S in Computer Information Systems, Security+
    WIP: Network+
    Next: CCNA
  • Options
    davisendavisen Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey Jay, im sure that u r going to do ur best???????? go and do it!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    From the info you gave us, you should be ready, just read all the questions carefully and take your time on the real test. Good luck!