Passed today, but.....

Sbs1011Sbs1011 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed the Net+, but not a good result, just 610.....
Feel surprising, a lot of Novell question in my paper, i think around 15 questions. Just only score some from it.

The rest quite simple to score, but most of the scenario question are related to Novell.
Who got any idea on it? Seems like Comptia more focus on Novell Netware question.

Advise your guys to focus on Novell, orelse you will just got a low rates same like me.

Good luck. !!

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations on passing!

As it noted in the objectives, you will be tested on Microsoft, Novell, and Apples Network Operating Systems. I imagine you just got the brunt of the Novell questions on your exam.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • justus1justus1 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, a pass is a pass, don't worry about it.
  • mastercormmastercorm Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    all that matters is you passed. just study what you feel weak in and keep moving forward.
    I thought network+ was kinda tricky myself...some of the questions weren't worded very well.
    Good job on the pass though.
    Working towards MCSE w/Security, then CCNA, then CCSP, and, eventually CISSP
  • snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've heard some people mention this before, I think there is one exam in the batch that has more a focus on Novell, I'm glad you passed though! rock on
  • denko777denko777 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! angel.gifangel.gifangel.gif
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

Don't worry about it, you've passed and now it's time to focus on the next exam and apply the knowledge you have and have yet to learn.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • ksimpsonksimpson Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats!!

Question....

Does this test have questions releated to subnetting? I read post that says a lot about Novell, Linux and other OS? Just wondering.
    <b> DEGREE & CERTIFICATIONS </b>

B.S in Computer Information Systems, Security+
    WIP: Network+
    Next: CCNA
  • Sbs1011Sbs1011 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ksimpson wrote:
    congrats!!

Question....

Does this test have questions releated to subnetting? I read post that says a lot about Novell, Linux and other OS? Just wondering.

Erm.....i don't think subnetting will be test on Net+...but it will test you class A,B,C ip range.
    Actually, for me, i having a lot of Novell question & scenario during my test.

Focus on your weakness, can help you to gain more score.
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sbs1011 wrote:
    Just passed the Net+, but not a good result, just 610.....

Like others said here a pass is a pass so don't worry about the score. Congrats!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2