Options

Failed 70-215

D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took 70-215 today, didn't study hard enough for this one. icon_cry.gif

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Sorry to hear. I suppose saying study harder wouldn't help, but I don't what know else you can do. I used Transcender, Sybex, and this site, amongst others to get 210. Good Luck next time!

Don't let this bring you down too much. Study again, and try to have some confidence. It can help a lot!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Bummer - I failed 217 once - best thing to do is get back into your books and try again. You've now got the advantage of seeing one set from the question pool. Try thinking back over the exam and identify which areas of the exam gave you problems and work on those areas. It was much easier to do that when they gave you the breakdown by area (which MS no longer does).

You can blame this lack of focus this time on the impending holiday festivities

frosty.gifbiggrinsanta.gif
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice guys... I'm just going to hit the books harder this time! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Hal9000Hal9000 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Have you worked out where you fell down and on what subjects. Don't go overboard but if you analyse your mistakes and re-inforce the study in those areas you stand a better chance next time. Its just one of those things.

"That, that does not kill us, makes us stronger".
    "Life is nothing but a bowl of toe nails"
  • Options
    fredd13fredd13 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know how this feels...
    I'm still revising for the exam, and I hope to do it again, but I'm not sure when I will be taking it though... icon_sad.gif

Good luck for your exam...

Freddie
    Gained Foundation Degree in Computer Network Management
  • Options
    Just have to study...
  • Options
  • Options
    D-boy wrote:
    Took 70-215 today, didn't study hard enough for this one. icon_cry.gif

WOW! icon_eek.gif This is an old post! I just came across it again... Since failing 70-215; I took and passed A+ & Network+ and am know back onto studying for 70-215 again... I have MS press books and trascenders this time and hope to pass after some deep studying and hands on...
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good Luck!!!
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    D-boy wrote:
    Cheers! :D

You can do it!

the 215 is a massive book filled with many odd things. I'll probably have a lot more questions about it here in a couple of months when I'm focusing on it.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber