Options

mcts delh help!!!!!!!!!!!

kumarkisnakumarkisna Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello freiends!
i m new to certification ...wanna do mcts in web developement....70-536,70-528....
but i dont know from which centre i need to take exam in delhi ......
anybody please tell me the procedure in short....if u can tell fee per paper then it will b more than a gr8 help...
after passing one exam how much time one gets for prep of other exam?
also tell which material should i prefer....are microsoft press kits sufficient or i need to go for more????
thankx in advance

Comments

• Options
    szkizzerszkizzer Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    tell me - what country do you think the people on this forum live in and study from?

If you guessed US - then the next question pops up --> how the shell is anyone suppose to know how it works in delhi?
    "Never stand begging for something u have the power to earn."
  • Options
    ThiassiThiassi Member Posts: 167
    szkizzer wrote:
    tell me - what country do you think the people on this forum live in and study from?

If you guessed US - then the next question pops up --> how the shell is anyone suppose to know how it works in delhi?

<--- Not everyone here is from the US.
    ~Thiassi
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    szkizzer wrote:

There are a lot of people that visit this forum from other countries. Do you know where the webmaster is from?
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Although most visitors are from the US - and when it comes to active forums members the share is probably even larger - we have roughly 60-70 thousand non-US visitors per month. The only requirement to become an active member and get help here at TechExams.net is being able to read/write English (and preferably eager to learn), but that doesn't mean you actually have to be from the US or another English-speaking country. We're an international website and proud of it. So please, do welcome our non-US visitors and treat them with the same professional respect.

Anyway, it works the same in Delhi as it does in the US. To schedule a Microsoft test you go to www.2test.com (or prometric.com), select IT Certifications, select Microsoft, select Country, click next and then select Schedule an Appointment or Locate A Test Site for example, on you're on your way becoming certified.
  • Options
    szkizzerszkizzer Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Although most visitors are from the US - and when it comes to active forums members the share is probably even larger - we have roughly 60-70 thousand non-US visitors per month. The only requirement to become an active member and get help here at TechExams.net is being able to read/write English (and preferably eager to learn), but that doesn't mean you actually have to be from the US or another English-speaking country. We're an international website and proud of it. So please, do welcome our non-US visitors and treat them with the same professional respect.

Anyway, it works the same in Delhi as it does in the US. To schedule a Microsoft test you go to www.2test.com (or prometric.com), select IT Certifications, select Microsoft, select Country, click next and then select Schedule an Appointment or Locate A Test Site for example, on you're on your way becoming certified.

Perhaps this is the response I will give in future...

hee hee :)
    "Never stand begging for something u have the power to earn."
  • Options
    kumarkisnakumarkisna Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    szkizzer wrote:

hi buddy
    this is not the answer i wanted.....neways
    thankx for ur time in replying..... hope u get right answers and dont waste time in responding things which u are not aware about....