Options

passed 640-801 with 914 score

bighit1bighit1 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I gave myself an early christmas gift. I can't emphaize enough the need to understand subnetting for this test.

Comments

• Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!!!

Yes, we're trapped in a whole world of nets and subnets that are threatened by security attacks. But, I think that people who know about subnets and security should be able to scrape out a living wage somewhere in that world. Hope I'm one!

Best of luck for the future.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratz!!! I'm studying for my CCNA now. The subject I have the most trouble with is subnetting. icon_mad.gif Do you know of any good subnetting book(s) out there that will make someone like me understand the subject inside and out???
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    viper75 wrote:
    Congratz!!! I'm studying for my CCNA now. The subject I have the most trouble with is subnetting. icon_mad.gif Do you know of any good subnetting book(s) out there that will make someone like me understand the subject inside and out???

Have you tried www.learntosubnet.com?
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for the site, hopefully it will help me pickup subnetting. icon_confused.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    luikluik Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kongrats.What materials were u using?how long did it take you to prepare?
    i am preparing to take the exam in a few weeks.am studying on my own and am using the new Sybex 4th edition and Boston Router Simulator.Is there anything else i need?? braindumps or something