Options

I need ur help badly!

CkingCking Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
The abstract of my paper goes as below.since i am not very good at english, would some friends like to bother cerrecting it in terms of phrases and grammar. thanks very much.

Aiming at the problem of limited capacity of ad hoc networks, this paper proposes a
multi-channel routing (MCR) protocol. This protocol carrys out the channel assignment in the course of routing discovery, which saves the bandwidth resource of networks. The on-demand and per-hop based channel assignment algorithm presented reduces collision among packets. This routing protocol can be easily deployed on existing 802.11 hardware due to requiring no modification to 802.11 DCF on the MAC layer. Simulation results demonstrate that MCRP proposed is capable of improving capacity of ad hoc networks.
come on . those who knows 802.11,16.opnet,ad hoc are preferred.

Comments

• Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Sorry to ask but what is your question?

Do you want someone to check for grammer and spelling or not or is it a question concerning the topic??
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You're proposing to use multiple channels on an ad hoc network? Wouldn't that indicate the need for multiple frequencies on the same transmitter, or if there multiple devices that one ad hoc network use one frequency and other ones different frequencies? I don't follow you.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Certifications: dont konw what the use of this item is.
    o_O ...

Your saying you don't want us to correct your grammar?
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    do what!!??
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • Options
    KGhaleon wrote:
    Certifications: dont konw what the use of this item is.
    o_O ...

Your saying you don't want us to correct your grammar?
    1 would some friends like not to bother cerrecting it in terms of phrases and grammar?
    2 would some friends like to bother cerrecting it in terms of phrases and grammar?

i am confounded with those two above.
    i want to someone correct it with patience. but i am not familiar with this word "bother".
  • Options
    int80hint80h Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sensors detect N00b!
  • Options
    int80h wrote:
    Sensors detect N00b!
    excuse me, point?
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    int80h wrote:
    Sensors detect N00b!

Oh boy....The guy just asked for some basic help with his English...as was stated in pretty clear English to begin with. Why it needs to be questioned over and over again let alone ridiculed is beyond me.

Anyway, here's how I'd write it.

"Aimed at the problem of the limited capacity of ad hoc networks this paper proposes a
    multi-channel routing (MCR) protocol. The protocol performs the channel assignment in the course of routing discovery, which saves bandwidth resources within the network. The on-demand and per-hop based channel assignment algorithm presented reduces collision among packets. This routing protocol can be easily deployed on existing 802.11 hardware as it does not require modification to 802.11 DCF on the MAC layer. Simulation results demonstrate that the MCRP proposed is capable of improving the capacity of ad hoc networks."
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Aiming at the problem of limited capacity of ad hoc networks, this paper proposes a multi-channel routing (MCR) protocol. This protocol carries out the channel assignment in the course of routing discovery, which saves the bandwidth resources of the networks. The on-demand and per-hop based channel assignment algorithm presented reduces collisions among packets. This routing protocol can easily be deployed on existing 802.11 hardware due to requiring no modification to 802.11 DCF on the MAC layer. Simulation results demonstrate that the MCR protocol proposed is capable of improving capacity of ad hoc networks.
    Ahriakin wrote:
    The protocol performs the channel assignment
    That's smoother!

Don't we have any college English Majors here that want to take a stab at this?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    thanks very much, i have done it.