Options

failed 218, need help

evonna_19evonna_19 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just failed network environment today. Does anyone have any suggestions of good study guides or practices exams that are free or affordable. I really need to pass this exam. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    The best study material is never free. This site has some good resources to use, as well some links to other sites too. You can buy a single user license for Transcender tests, I believe it goes for about $300 US. It's expensive, but it's good. Other than that, you'll need some confidence, and motivation. Use motivation to make yourself spend money if needed, study harder, and be better prepared. Use the confidence so you have no fears going in to the test room. If you think you're going to fail, you probably will.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    What book(s) did you use? I recommend the MS Press Training Kits (they're blue).

Also agree that the Transcenders are usually right on the money for preparing you for the exams.... However, when I took this exam the Transcender was of no help. Perhaps because I took it very early and the Transcender product to me felt like they cut corners for this one and simply pulled some questions from their 210, 215, and 217 products.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm studying with a $7 .pdf from cramsession.com. I guess it all depends on your experience level. I haven't bought a book yet. I have used as many free tools as I could find and I'm a fan of transenders practice test.

the best way (for me) to learn it is to actually do it. I just moved so I don't have my 'lab' but, I always feel more confident after the transcenders practice test.

I went with the 72 hour access for $29.99 option