Options

Funny Observation - CCNA Prep Center Videos

StoticStotic Member Posts: 248
I noticed a funny messup by James Cagney in the "Preparing for CCNA Cisco IOS Commands STP_Protocols" video (http://tools.cisco.com/cmn/jsp/index.jsp?id=56243&redir=YES&userid=(none))

At 15:50, he says, "So its DLCI, Data Link....CI [awkward pause]"

He obviously forgot what CI stood for on the spot. It's fun to see the Cisco experts forget simple things like us too!

Comments

• Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Stotic wrote:
    I noticed a funny messup by James Cagney in the "Preparing for CCNA Cisco IOS Commands STP_Protocols" video (http://tools.cisco.com/cmn/jsp/index.jsp?id=56243&redir=YES&userid=(none))

At 15:50, he says, "So its DLCI, Data Link....CI [awkward pause]"

He obviously forgot what CI stood for on the spot. It's fun to see the Cisco experts forget simple things like us too!

Nah I do it all the time teaching CCNA on autopilot, I'm talking about CCNA but thinking about stopping at the store on the way home to pick up Milk and eggs... icon_wink.gif
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    Thats pretty funny.

"all the time teaching CCNA"

Dtlokee, You should Setup some TechExam CCNA Training... (as if you had the time)...
    Just thinking out loud :) We do appreciate your help though.
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ya I remember that from when I watched it a while back....Thats hillarious..It's like damn how long has it been since you took a cisco test. Could have been nervous jitters though.

That just goes to show you, it doesn't matter who you are, If you don't use it YOU LOSE IT!

Thats why is is important that everyone try and continue thier cert track. Don't just pass the CCNA and forget all about it.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    ReardenRearden Member Posts: 222
    Remember folks, these people are, like us, nerds. Nerds are not going to be all that fluid in front of a TV camera as most of us are shy.
    More systems have been wiped out by admins than any cracker could do in a lifetime.
  • Options
    StoticStotic Member Posts: 248
    He seemed like a nice guy to listen too. The other guy that accompanied him on some of the videos sounded like a brick and totally unfit for speaking.
  • Options
    jediknightjediknight Member Posts: 113
    Netstudent wrote:
    Ya I remember that from when I watched it a while back....Thats hillarious..It's like damn how long has it been since you took a cisco test. Could have been nervous jitters though.

That just goes to show you, it doesn't matter who you are, If you don't use it YOU LOSE IT!

Thats why is is important that everyone try and continue thier cert track. Don't just pass the CCNA and forget all about it.

I could not agree more with this statement. :)