Options

pass!

oakguy19oakguy19 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
569 - but it sure feels better than a fail

The voucher I bought required me to register for JK0-012, instead of N10-003 for the test. Hope that doesn't make a difference.

I used the tech notes on this site, totaltesters practice tests and some free web based practice exams to study.

I will say Net+ has been the hardest test for me to date due to the scenerios and randomness of obscure protocals.

Anyway - on to 70-290.

The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate.
Author: Doug Larson

Comments

• Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! At least you got a deal on this exam. Some CompTIA exams are fairly expensive. :)
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    denko777denko777 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations angel.gifangel.gifangel.gif
  • Options
    justus1justus1 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, a pass is a pass.
  • Options
    bikeandskibikeandski Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    REID8968REID8968 Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey OakGuy!

Are you saying Network + was harder then A+. I am taking Network +, and debating whether to take A+. Your feedback on both subjects is appreciated.
  • Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Congrats!
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    oakguy19oakguy19 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Net+ (2007) is way harder than A+. Personally I felt it was harder than 70-270 also only because of the range of material it touches on compared to 70-270.

A+ was very easy in comparasion to both tests. Just study up on various connectors, speeds, some simple commands and know how to build a computer and A+ is an ez pass.

If you are having a hard time getting a job or if your company will reimburse you for A+ I'd definately take it to have on your belt. It demonstrates you know the basics of computers. Personally I studied for about a week before I took A+. About 2 hours a night just reading through the technotes on this site and using A+ practice tests that were free with my vouchers from totaltesters.com. I scored 760/900 and 805/900 on the the two A+ parts.

In comparasion I studied for a month and failed Net+ the first time 527, took a month to study more (was also moving) and was able to barely pass this second time.

Hope this helps!

The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate.
    Author: Doug Larson
  • Options
    Drift KingDrift King Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratz
    If u challenge the best u die like the rest!