Options

Doing my CCNA on Saturday

validesvalides Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey,

I'm a little bit concerned about my tomorrow exam. I' ve studied in Kendell Odom's book from the cisco press. So guys.. what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I'm not sure how good the Kendell Odom book is, I've never heard of it icon_lol.gif If you studied and have dome good practical experience with Cisco technologies you should be good to go. Just relax and take it easy!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Oh Oh -- sounds like you bought a fake knockoff import book icon_eek.gif

If you had gotten the real Wendell Odom book you should have all the information you need to pass the exam (along with lots of hands on practice).

If your exam is tomorrow -- its too late to worry about it now. Try and relax and review any notes you have. Double check the exam blueprint and see if you covered all the topics.

Watch your time management on the exam. Don't spend more than 10 minutes (or so) on any one SIM question.

Maybe check out the Cisco CCNA Prep Center tonight if you already haven't done so.

Good Luck!
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    jediknightjediknight Member Posts: 113
    mikej412 wrote:
    Oh Oh -- sounds like you bought a fake knockoff import book icon_eek.gif

If you had gotten the real Wendell Odom book you should have all the information you need to pass the exam (along with lots of hands on practice).

If your exam is tomorrow -- its too late to worry about it now. Try and relax and review any notes you have. Double check the exam blueprint and see if you covered all the topics.

Watch your time management on the exam. Don't spend more than 10 minutes (or so) on any one SIM question.

Maybe check out the Cisco CCNA Prep Center tonight if you already haven't done so.

Good Luck!

Listen to this advice...

And hopefully you meant "Wendell" Odom and if that's what you had meant then along with hands on practice you should be ready for the exam. I used Odom's book for my CCNA training and found it had all the information I needed to pass.