Options

CCNP

2»

Comments

• Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    Aquabat wrote:
    i bet the only reason they want you to get ccnp is so they become a premier partner and get a cheaper discount when they sell the $hit

Aquabat,

For an organization to become Cisco Premier Partner certified, they must hold the Express Foundation specialization. In order to hold the Express Foundation specialization, the "Field Engineer" role must hold at least a current CCNA.

Source:
    1. Requirements - [Cisco] Certified [Premier] Partner - Cisco Systems - http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/pr11/pr8/pr51/partners_pgm_requirement_summary.html
  • Options
    Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
    whoa take it easy
    i herd u leik mudkips lol
  • Options
    ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    once again this position is as a network administrator not as an IT consultan....

Certifications should be about quality, not quantity. Seems like you're tackling certifications as if you're in a race. I've been working on my current cert for the past few months, and I don't feel as if I'm "falling behind". Rather, I feel I am really learning the material and taking my time to understand the technology completely

so in you telling me in a month is not enough time to undestand and learn all the subjects that are cover peer test? i dont undestand why they make those test seem complicated, may be cisco test are, but i've seen people scar of taking the A+ cuz someone told them they rreally hard, and sometimes u need to undestand that for some people somethings are easy to do but some arent, may be you take a year to undestand a book but someone else just get the idea
    as soon as he read the first chapter. and im not tackling certs im jus taking advantage now that im young intead of waste my time
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • Options
    Deadmaster200Deadmaster200 Member Posts: 145
    ilcram,

I would suggest that you put cert study aside for some time and learn how to speak English properly first. Solid communication skills is an absolute requirement for any kind of job. As long as you can't speak and write English properly (or whatever language is necessary where you are trying to work), you are wasting your time doing anything else.
  • Options
    ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    I would suggest that you put cert study aside for some time and learn how to speak English properly first. Solid communication skills is an absolute requirement for any kind of job. As long as you can't speak and write English properly (or whatever language is necessary where you are trying to work), you are wasting your time doing anything else.

lol good one english is not the only lenguage im working on and yea i know my english is not good but hey they could've got some one that speak english better than me but i guess they prefer some one that is able to comunicate in multiple lenguges i dont know why? lol i probably need to talk to the HR and asked them why they picked me lol hey and it wasnt the only job offer i had so i guess i speak pretty good english lol after all wut matters is that i got the job dont you think? lol i hope u skill are equal to your knoledge of english lol
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good