Options

passed CCNP new exams...

ksrksr Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_lol.gif hi guys ,
i PASSED CCNP EXAMS IN THE LAST WEEK ,
it was very exciting moment for me because I prepared almost 4 months for those exams............ :D

Comments

• Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    udayakudayak Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Congrats !!

please let me know the books/software, you have used to prepare for the CCNP preparation.

Thanks
    --uday
  • Options
    ksrksr Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi uday,
    I prepared new CISCO PRESS SELF STUDY GUIDEs which I got from ciscopress.com , they are only the good material now to prepare for new CCNP exams...

feel free to ask me..
  • Options
    boedoetboedoet Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    any IS-IS questions?
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    About 5-10% of the BSCI 2.0 exam is about IS-IS. IS-IS was added when the routing exam changed it's name from BSCN to BSCI, so it is definitely on the exam.
  • Options
    ZooKeeperZooKeeper Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!!
    ZooKeeper
  • Options
    haroll01haroll01 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Way to go on passing the CCNP! I've just registered with the site and have started pursuing the CCNP. Do you have experience with this, or only textbook/lab knowledge. I've acheived my CCNA and have a little router experience but nothing major. Just trying to see what options I have here. Please let me know. Thanks.

Larry
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    ksr wrote:
    icon_lol.gif hi guys ,
    i PASSED CCNP EXAMS IN THE LAST WEEK ,
    it was very exciting moment for me because I prepared almost 4 months for those exams............ :D

Congrats....What will you be doing now?
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA