Options

simulation questions

squeakstarsqueakstar Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, 70-290 exam coming up in a week, just wondering what can i expect from the sim questions within the exam without telling the actual questions - is it like real life at the server console is it more like flash based drag and drop questions?

If this doesn't break clauses, what themes in particular do the sims focus on???

I'm getting 76% so far in transcender tests, so still some areas i need to cover; i'm happy with the flash based questions within that but get nervous at the thought of not right-mousing when i should have used the action menu, for example, and wonder how flexible the sims are at applying the "right" answer????
squeaks squeak

Comments

• Options
    IllusionkingIllusionking Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Review here for themeshttp://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.mspx

You can pretty much tell what will be sims. As for actually working with the sims, know multiple ways of doing tasks just in case it doesn't allow you to do things your way.

As for the grading on the sims....I'm not really sure how it works, I just did everything the best I can, and as you recall from the 70-270 exam, they don't tell you what you missed.

Wish I could be a little more help.
    MCP/MCSA/MCSE
    Done: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70,293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299,
    A.S. Electronic Engineering
    A.S. CIS
    A.S. Social/Behavioral Sciences
    Studying
    CCNA
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Based on my experience with Transcender and the 70-291, the sims on the real test were almost identical in style to those offered on the Transcender tests. If you've seen what a Transcender sim looks like and know how it operates, you shouldn't be surprised by the sim format on the real thing.

That said, the actual content of the sims you see on a real test may not be covered by a Transcender sim, so hands on experience is important.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    Taco_BanditTaco_Bandit Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone here know of a good book? I like to cross reference too. Also, please include any good testing programs too. Thx for your help.
    When all else fails, read the manual.