Pentagon under attack

elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
Word on the news of China hacking into Pentagon.

How nervous are you guys in america?
stonecold26.jpg

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,078 Admin
    Not at all nervous. The Pentagon is a giant honeypot filled with antiquated equipment and data. The real secret stuff is done elsewhere on "The Hidden Internet."
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    All your bases are belong to us!

That's how nervous... :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    umm china has been doing this forever.....

Most of the time they attack us, we let them do it, we watch what they do....
  • Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    reallly? hackers trying to hack the pentagon. my gosh, thats like... really current news and i'm sure its the first ime.
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
    is china wants some of this they can bring it ON!!!!!!!!!! icon_eek.gif
    i herd u leik mudkips lol
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote:
    Not at all nervous. The Pentagon is a giant honeypot filled with antiquated equipment and data. The real secret stuff is done elsewhere on "The Hidden Internet."

I always figured that The Pentagon was the biggest honeypot in the world.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    Im not scared of chinese crackers.

Its when they start DDOS'ing us in real life i get worried.
  • KasorKasor Member Posts: 934 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Oh.. Is it suppose to be SECRET? I guess not..
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • christenm123christenm123 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Its funny how all you guys are acting like if China wants some, come get some, but if there were a war, you probably wouldn't even be fighting in it. :P

FYI, I'm from Canada.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,078 Admin
    but if there were a war, you probably wouldn't even be fighting in it. :P
    Of course not. Nuclear missiles don't need pilots.
    FYI, I'm from Canada.
    Yep, I could tell. :P
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Its funny how all you guys are acting like if China wants some, come get some, but if there were a war, you probably wouldn't even be fighting in it. :P

FYI, I'm from Canada.

Who's "all you guys"? I see one post that says "bring it on". The rest of us just said that the hacking doesn't make us nervous.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • mrjmrj Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sprkymrk wrote:

FYI, I'm from Canada.

Who's "all you guys"? I see one post that says "bring it on". The rest of us just said that the hacking doesn't make us nervous.

Yeah I'm not sure where he came up with that one.
  • christenm123christenm123 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I meant the ones who were saying bring it on... I guess I should have phrased that better, or at least used the quote function.

EDIT: Also, with the Pentagon being such an important US building, wouldn't their computer systems be under pretty much constant attack? What makes this one so special?
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    JDMurray wrote:

That was my first thought when I read this as well. I'm personally not worried.
  • elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
    Prob thats where they want start before launching the big attack, Hack and Shut down critical Security Systems.

So regardless ya'll should still be nervous icon_exclaim.gif
    stonecold26.jpg
  • ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    before they get in war they need to call japon...they'll connect them to some pople from hiroshima and nagasaki with 3 hand and 20 fingers lol...we all know the US is not afraid to droping a couple of atomic bombs lol...

now hacking the pentogon or any goverment network is not like they do it in the movies, i dont think any security administrator will let any one know how to hack his network specially by putting it on a movie...unless his chinese
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    "According to most estimates, the bombing of Hiroshima killed approximately 70,000 people due to immediate effects of the blast. Estimates of total deaths by the end of 1945 range from 90,000 to 140,000, due to aftereffects such as burns and radiation. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

you think the want some of that? lol
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    you think the want some of that? lol

.........No comment.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I meant the ones who were saying bring it on... I guess I should have phrased that better, or at least used the quote function.

EDIT: Also, with the Pentagon being such an important US building, wouldn't their computer systems be under pretty much constant attack? What makes this one so special?

it doesnt, hence most of our sarcasm.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
This discussion has been closed.