219 Prep tests

Currenty preparing for the above, and likely to sit in 2-3 weeks time. Studied sybex and things are going "in" well..

Question is this, I have used transcenders in the past and for this one, but I only have a "bank" of 3 exams and a total of 12 case studies which means that you can really only practice each exam a handful of times before you memorise the questions. Can anybody recommend sites/software which have a good base of case studies for me to practice on ?

Thanks
A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.

Comments

• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I thought the readiness review was a good resource for this exam and at $30 was a lot cheaper then Transcenders.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    I would agree... The Readiness Review Book is a great resource for the 219 exam.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
    Have booked exam for 22 Jan. And ordered the readiness review.

Have been doing transcenders, but sill making a few minor errors in my design model, thus losing "stupid" valuable points.

I always seem to make mistakes when it comes to making a dept/regional office a domain or an OU. Any hints ?
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Use OUs unless you have a reason to use domains.

One big reason to use domains is security. domains are security boundaries. If you need different password policies you have to use different domains. If there a multiple IT admin teams that are responsible for their own area and can not work on anyone elses area go with a domain model.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    ajs1976 wrote:
    If there a multiple IT admin teams that are responsible for their own area and can not work on anyone elses area go with a domain model.
    In some situations, e.g. when one team is from the headquarters and other teams fall directly or indirectly 'under' it, you may still want to choose for an OU and delegate administration.
  • mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
    Thanks for replies, things are a little clearer now...