Monday 9/10 is the day **Update - Passed!**

mrjawbonesmrjawbones Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'll be sitting the Sec+ Monday morning. I'm feeling pretty good about it, for studying I've used the official CompTIA course book, CBT Nuggets, and MeasureUp for the practice tests. This combined with some decent experience, I don't expect it to give me too much trouble although I'm trying to be careful not to take it too lightly.

Any last minute advice anyone who has been there can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
WIP: CEH
Next: CCNA

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

Comments

• matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Have a look at the Technotes on this website. They are a great review tool for the exam! Also, best of luck! :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • denko777denko777 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Let us know how it went!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • mrjawbonesmrjawbones Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed with an 852...exam overall was about what I had expected. Wasn't too tough, especially because I got a few freebies...there were several occasions when I got the exact same question about three times, just worded differently.

After vacation next week, I'll start preparing for the MS 70-299.
    WIP: CEH
    Next: CCNA

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    stormking wrote:
    Passed with an 852...exam overall was about what I had expected. Wasn't too tough, especially because I got a few freebies...there were several occasions when I got the exact same question about three times, just worded differently.

After vacation next week, I'll start preparing for the MS 70-299.

congrats! I felt about the same on this exam, except I think I got a awkward question set, e.g the verbage threw me way off for a while.

my congrats to you!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations on the great score! :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • TechnowizTechnowiz Member Posts: 211
    Nice score! Way to go! Good luck on the 299.
  • wpiersallwpiersall Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    GREAT Job!!
    Who is General Failure and what is he doing in my computer!!