Leaving in 10 minutes for exam

Well, here goes attempt number 4.... I can't believe that I've already failed this one 3 times... i felt so prepared last time too! I didn't even post about my last attempt, I guess I had too much pride and was embarrassed that I failed so many times on this one. I realize that I have nothing to be embarrassed about, I will pass this exam (hopefully this time) and get my MCSE. I think the only thing I would need to be embarrassed about is if I quit now when I'm so close. So, 4 books and a couple months later here goes Attempt 4.

Wish me luck!

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You'll get it this time. icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    knock it dead!!! :D
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Woohoo! I am now an MCSE! My score is nothing to brag about (766) but a pass is a pass! Man, that is one tough exam! Next up, the upgrade exams!
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Good luck on the upgrade exams.

I had to postpone 292 once already because of the flu. planning on taking it next Friday.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Woohoo! I am now an MCSE! My score is nothing to brag about (766) but a pass is a pass! Man, that is one tough exam! Next up, the upgrade exams!

No need for a "Good Luck" post now!!! Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations on the pass and the new cert! icon_cheers.gif
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Thank you everyone!

ajs1976:

Good luck next Friday!
  • Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
    Way to not give up! Great job. Good luck on the upgrade exams.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on getting your MCSE! icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • dstock7337dstock7337 Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□

Gratz! bowing.gif

I just need 297 and I'll be an MCSE. Then I can actually order food that isn't on the dollar menu, I can get that Sirloin burger at Jack in The Box. icon_jokercolor.gif
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates