Passed 601 & 602 Exams

evoxdcevoxdc Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just came back from the testing center, I scored a 760 on the 601 and a 860 on the 602. Boy was that thing a mind blower in spurts. icon_eek.gif I'm working off a natural high after passing both in one shot. icon_cool.gif :P I should took this thing three years ago when I first started looking into it. :D

Other than the objectives(just found my printout again this morning AWOL for the last two weeks of study), I used the Exam Cram(New Exams) book & practice exam, Exam Cram 2(Old exams) prep software, Meyers(new exam) practice software and Cliffprep Practice exams (bought it like two days ago) .

Now I can sleep, atleast until work tomorrow. icon_wink.gif
Considering Studying: MCSA Server 2012 (70-410/411/412), Linux+
Reviewing: Java, C++, Reading up on Networking theory, Algorithms and general programming
Studying: the color of my ceiling, taking a break
Working on: Getting finances together. Personal programming project planning. Mental Detox before I have meltdown ;)
Completed: M.S. in Information Systems Management[/b] w/ a focus on Systems Tools and Information Security

Comments

• matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! What is next on the list?
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    great work, and welcome to techexams :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • evoxdcevoxdc Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the welcome and the congratulations. Well, I'm still trying to decide the next thing, although while I work on putting a computer in my car and rebuilding an ibm laptop I was given I'll start looking over the notes for Network+ most likely. I'd like to look into a potential security focus.

I want to work on the following though: Network+, Security+, MCITP(just gotta take my upgrade exam), MCSA
    Considering Studying: MCSA Server 2012 (70-410/411/412), Linux+
    Reviewing: Java, C++, Reading up on Networking theory, Algorithms and general programming
    Studying: the color of my ceiling, taking a break
    Working on: Getting finances together. Personal programming project planning. Mental Detox before I have meltdown ;)
    Completed: M.S. in Information Systems Management[/b] w/ a focus on Systems Tools and Information Security
  • hjcoumanshjcoumans Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    evoxdc wrote:
    Thanks for the welcome and the congratulations. Well, I'm still trying to decide the next thing, although while I work on putting a computer in my car and rebuilding an ibm laptop I was given I'll start looking over the notes for Network+ most likely. I'd like to look into a potential security focus.

Congratulations.

I want to work on the following though: Network+, Security+, MCITP(just gotta take my upgrade exam), MCSA

Network+ is not a hard exam to do (read my passing notes), but be prepared for a hard exam when doing Security+. And the prep can be dull experience too.

Good luck with your next prep and exam and we (me at least) like to hear from you en this forum.

Regards,
    Han

PS. You may remove the 'A+ pending' from your signature now, and replace it with your next exam.
    ToDolist: (deep breath) (roughly in sequence) 70-291, 70-290, Security+, 70-270, 70-294, LPIC-2, (out-of-sequence) CCDP 70-299, CWNA, EXIN ISF, CISSP, 8 more EXIN exams and some more work...... BS