Options

Nervously Passed

Finally hit the bulls eye today, passed my 70-270 exam in first attempt with the score of 810.
I agree the exam was tricky and had to do a lot of guess work during the exam. After finishing the 58 questions in nearly 2 ½ hour I was convinced that I am going to flunk this test. But the next screen totally took me by surprise when it shows !congratulations! you passed with score of 810. Wow!! I was blown away

A message to the potential test takers is that read the thick MS press book page to page and you should be able to get through.

Comments

• Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! The 70-270 exam I found difficult too. I am not sure why but it might have something to do with it being my first exam with Microsoft. At any rate, you did great!
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    singh8281singh8281 Member Posts: 126
    Thanks for the congrats.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. icon_cool.gif
    What's next for you?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    singh8281singh8281 Member Posts: 126
    A short break followed by CWNA (Certified WIreless Network Administrator) atleast that what the plans for right now.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    jcblesterjcblester Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed with a 794 on Monday and I felt the exact same way at the end of the test. It was my first try and first MS test. I think I stretched out the study time too long and it was not as fresh on my mind.
    Somtimes you're the bug and sometimes you're the widshield.
  • Options
    MetaldaveMetaldave Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jcblester wrote:
    I passed with a 794 on Monday and I felt the exact same way at the end of the test. It was my first try and first MS test. I think I stretched out the study time too long and it was not as fresh on my mind.

Congrats dude.. When you say you stretched it out too long.. How long was it?
  • Options
    tonermonkeytonermonkey Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I had the exact same thing happen to me. I felt like I was guessing on half the questions and was sure I would fail. Then I finish and find out I scored an 810. Congrats!