Options

I need advice from expertise

huddahudda Member Posts: 101
I work in a big company through agency, which I am not benefiting anything basically, just to survive and pay bills………. no benefit or little payment for what I am doing. My question is all big companies are hiring only by agencies just to save their money? That way both party benefit what is going on how we can get hired directly to it is not big at least decent companies. So frustrated!!!

What advice you have for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
    hudda wrote:
    I work in a big company through agency, which I am not benefiting anything basically, just to survive and pay bills………. no benefit or little payment for what I am doing. My question is all big companies are hiring only by agencies just to save their money? That way both party benefit what is going on how we can get hired directly to it is not big at least decent companies. So frustrated!!!

Thank you

Aren't most contract to hire? 6 months to hire, etc.. So if you do well and they like you and you like them, you then work directly for them and usually make more money with better benefits.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." --Bob Dole
  • Options
    huddahudda Member Posts: 101
    mog27 wrote:
    hudda wrote:

Thank you

Aren't most contract to hire? 6 months to hire, etc.. So if you do well and they like you and you like them, you then work directly for them and usually make more money with better benefits.

No mog27, it is for 2 years work for agency I wish if it is for short term, I might consider that but for 2 full years so unfair…………..

Thanks
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Companies don't save money by using agencies because the agency is charging 20% on top of what you're being paid (typically, sometimes more, sometimes less) The benefit for a company to use an agency is they don't need to do the initial screening, no long tem commitment (6 month contracts and what not) and in may cases they get to try you out for a period of time and if you don't work out they have no ties to you. Also in come cases it saves the company on health insurance and other expenses.
    The only easy day was yesterday!