Options

Pass Mark / study time

-swordfish--swordfish- Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

70 - 620

Just three questions

1) anyone know the pass mark as a percentage (roughly) ?

2) i have started studying today and the info is going in well im using the official study guide and the windows vista missing manual. Does setting a one month target seem realistic i have A+ and N+ and work in IT using XP Pro at present but i can get access to Vista.

Im thinking around 10hrs a week studying for around a month - does that sound realistic??

Are the test king exams worth looking at ?

Thanks in advance,

H

Comments

• Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Here's my answers:

1. No-one knows the %, however MS pro exams all have the same pass mark which is 700
    2. It depends on how much previous knowledge you have, I study 2-3 hrs a day for at least a month, added to that I actually work and use the technology day in, day out. So this question is really a personal one (differs per person)
    3. NO. No **** are worth looking at. Study properly, if you want to use exam sims go for the likes of Measure-up, Transcender, Preplogic, etc. Using braindumps are a violation of the NDA you agree to, not only that but MS can de-certify you. I'm not trying to stand the high ground, however to pay out for all the exam(s) and study material only to be de-certified is a waste of money and time.

-ken
  • Options
    -swordfish--swordfish- Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply Ninja i will take all of that onborad.

Cheers

H