Options

Websense Certified Systems Engineer WCSE

chmodchmod Member Posts: 360 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

Im wondering if there's anyone who has info about this certification, or if someone is holding this cert that can share his/her experience with the rest of us.

Comments

• Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Awesome, I didn't know they had a certification for websense! I'll be interested in learning about it as well.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Sounds interesting, probably not much demand for the cert but will probably help if your job includes managing websense.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    https://www.websense.com/global/en/Partners/Channel/EventsTraining/PreReg/index.asp

It would be nice for me since I work with it everyday.... But.... My company is not a partner and probably will never be. I think the training and certification are only available for certified partners.
  • Options
    Today i received an email from our reseller, letting us know that one of the WCSE is coming to my country the next month to prepare the IT personnel of companies that have purchased websense for the WCSE exam.
    The exam is available to anyone that have taken the course previously.
    The exam cost is $150.
  • Options
    The training for the WCSE(websense certified system engineer) cost in my country $1350 and will be with one of WCSe of Mexico.
    These includes the exam cost.
    I hope to be able to assist.
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Unfortunate choice of cert name, WCSE. I imagine a few wags hooting in the employment agency offices when they see that on a CV, 'Hey Toilet Systems Engineer' cool Beavis..hehehee ;)
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice,.. but do we really need it. Everything in this day come with certification.
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn